How to fill out a email form

2006-12-06 04:09:23 AM
cppbuilder8
Hello,
I have Office Outlook running on my machine. With the push of a button I would like for my application to have a new Send Mail Outlook dialog box pop up (the one you see when you are creating a new email to be sent out). I want it able to fill out the Subject line, the email To line, and I want it to fill out the text area with the text I need it to fill out with.
If anyone could point me in the right direction on how to get started doing this? Or some code snippets....it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Re:How to fill out a email form

"Dan" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have Office Outlook running on my machine. With the push of a
button I would like for my application to have a new Send Mail
Outlook dialog box pop up
Look at the MapiSendMail() function and related structures in the Win32 API.
Gambit