Is anyone in here using C#

2008-01-08 02:18:15 AM
cppbuilder111
I have two short snippets of code that I would like to get
compatible with C#, so far I am having a world of problems.
Can someone help me out, possibly Gambit who seems to code
in all languages.
Thanks
Jim

Re:Is anyone in here using C#

"Jimmy Sloshfield" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Can someone help me out, possibly Gambit who seems to
code in all languages.
I have never used C# before.
Gambit

Re:Is anyone in here using C#

I have never used C# before.

Gambit
Gambit,
Have you done any pocket pc programming? And if so, what language did
you use? I need to code an app for the ppc environment, but having to learn
a new language is going to be an experience.
I don't know why borland or codegear didn't make any of their compilers
compatible to write ppc programs.
Thanks
Jim

{smallsort}

Re:Is anyone in here using C#

"Jimmy Sloshfield" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Have you done any pocket pc programming?
No.
Gambit