CppWebBrowser and URL with Java Applets

2007-12-03 12:42:48 AM
cppbuilder45
Dear all,
With CppWebBrowser I can open an URL with the code
CppWebBrowser1->Navigate((WideString)"URL");.
No Problem.
But when I go to a site with only Java Applets the site not open and my
program closes without any error.
I use BDS2006 as C++Builder.
If you want to see the problem please go to my test site: www.zuurendonk.eu
Is there anyone who can provide me with some code to solve this problem?
Kind regards, Roland

Re:CppWebBrowser and URL with Java Applets

Dear all,
Is this the right newsgroup for this question?
Regards,
Roland
"Roland" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in bericht