Turbo C++ Explorer, Import a component from Component Import menu

2007-01-11 12:45:03 AM
cppbuilder69
Hi,
In Turbo C++ Explorer I can import a component from the menu
by selecting Import Components... ->Import ActiveX Control. It
generates the componet wrappers code with no problems but it
doesn't add any thing to any Palette Page...
After this I don't know what to do to use
the control. Am I missing something?
Any examples on how to use the Windows Media Player
control and steps on how to do this?

Re:Turbo C++ Explorer, Import a component from Component Import menu

Andy wrote:
In Turbo C++ Explorer I can import a component from the menu
by selecting Import Components... ->Import ActiveX Control. It
generates the componet wrappers code with no problems but it
doesn't add any thing to any Palette Page...
After this I don't know what to do to use
the control. Am I missing something?
Yes. Turbo c++ explorer edition does not support adding and/or
generating new components on pallete. For that you need to get
commercial pro. version or BDS 2006.