BCB5 make or build error "Can not open file"

2004-12-20 06:26:48 AM
cppbuilder66
BCB5 on Win ME, bpr project make/build bug. Does not occur on Win 2k
with the exact same project files and bpr settings.
When I compile most any (not all) of the lib or exe modules I get a
standard windows error dialog that says "Can not open file: " plus a
path name with out a file name.
For example "Can not open file: C:\Dev\AV\."
I've tried many changes to the bpr's. Some times I can get them to
compile, mostly not.
Does anybody know why this occurs and how to fix it?
Thanks,
Tim
www.eyebuddy.com

Re:BCB5 make or build error "Can not open file"

I figured it out. It is the tasm out of hash space IDE bug that shows
up in a different way.
Solution: add tasm.cfg text file to CBuilder5\Bin directory with one
line.
-kh32767
Tim