Creating a new XML based on XSD

I am new to the XML world so i apologize upfront.
I need to create an XML file(s) based a series of XSD schema files
created from another source. I need to read the XSD files, grab the
structure and elements out of the schema, load data into the elements as
needed and write out an XML file.
I was think it would be nice to somehow tie the XSD to a dataset so i
can query the field name and load the right data into an element.
I am using c++ builder 2006 but without reference books its hard to know
where to start.
Anyway can anyone point me to a starting point or give broad brush
strokes on some VCL's that you might think would work i would appreciate it.

Re:Creating a new XML based on XSD

Have a look at xmlmapper.exe in the Bin directory. It has its own help
files. And read about TXMLTransform in the VCL help files.
Those should get you on the right track.