Blue dots in code editor's gutter error.

2004-07-29 01:12:33 AM
cppbuilder53
1. What do they indicate, exactly? Linked exectuable code? I know you
can't set a breakpoint at a line that doesn't have a blue dot.
2. (real purpose of this post) I have a unit with several global
routines, some of which cause various access violation errors when the
program runs. Breakpoints are inactive the culprits, and the little
blue dots don't appear in them (but do in other procedures in the same
file, which work fine (screen shot of what I mean is here:
www.dzucker.com/images/bcb_error.gif )