Changing the project's icon

2004-09-13 11:27:04 PM
cppbuilder28
I created an icon for my project, then in the IDE went to
Project <Options<Application and changed the project icon to the
newly created icon.
Later, I created a different icon, but when I go to
Project<Options<Application to change it, the Application
Settings box is disabled, and I cannot change the icon.
Does anyone know why???
Thank you.

Re:Changing the project's icon

One of your project files is missing. Start a fresh project and import the forms
and code into it. You should then be able to change the app icon.
--
Mark Jacobs