code completion - BDS2006

2005-12-22 08:43:06 PM
cppbuilder69
Is it possible to customize code completion for Builder2006 as in CB6?

Re:code completion - BDS2006

Vladimir wrote:
Is it possible to customize code completion for Builder2006 as in CB6?
Yes and in almost the same menu location.
\Tools\Options\Editor options\Code Insight
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:code completion - BDS2006

Andrue Cope [TeamB] wrote:
Vladimir wrote:

>Is it possible to customize code completion for Builder2006 as in CB6?

Yes and in almost the same menu location.

\Tools\Options\Editor options\Code Insight

No, I mean the possibility to add my own templates to the code
completion, as I can see this feature is absent now.

{smallsort}

Re:code completion - BDS2006

Vladimir wrote:
No, I mean the possibility to add my own templates to the code
completion, as I can see this feature is absent now.
Ah, sorry! Yes there is but it's not well documented:
\View\Templates
--

Andrue Cope [TeamB] wrote:
Vladimir wrote:

>No, I mean the possibility to add my own templates to the code
>completion, as I can see this feature is absent now.

Ah, sorry! Yes there is but it's not well documented:

\View\Templates

Thanks, found.