How to obtian an older version of OWL

2005-10-14 05:58:30 PM
cppbuilder2
Hi all,
I would like to obtain a complete version of OWL 5.02 to be
able to upgrade to OWLNext. How can I do that?
Thanks
Mohsen

Re:How to obtian an older version of OWL

"Mohsen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I would like to obtain a complete version of OWL 5.02 to be
able to upgrade to OWLNext. How can I do that?
You can only get it with BC5.02. If you bought one of the early
versions of BCB, the cd for BC5.02 should be in the box. Otherwise,
ebay or some such site should have BC5 available for a nominal price.
- Leo

On 14 Oct 2005 02:58:30 -0700, "Mohsen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to obtain a complete version of OWL 5.02 to be
able to upgrade to OWLNext. How can I do that?

Thanks

Mohsen
Did you get your OWL?
Jeff Kish