BDS2006: Tools Palette - Selecting components

Hello,
sometimes I have the problem that I can't select a component on the Tools Palette
when the Tools Palette is docked to the code window and the cursor is positioned
in a code window.
The Form is the active window, and I see all my components. When I now move the
mouse to the Tools Palette and click on the scrollbar. the content of the Tool
Palette shows possible new project files. The only way I have found so far is to
select first the Tool Palette (showing new project files) and afterwards my form.
Thanks and greetings
Udo