BDS2006 de{*word*81} problem under Win2003

2006-06-07 03:52:24 PM
cppbuilder96
I can't start any project's debugging under Win2003 server.
The error message is:
Privileged instruction 0x7c849d76. Process stopped.
At this address there is a code: outsb
The DEP is switched off, the PC has two PIII-650 processors.
Is this a known bug or not?

Re:BDS2006 de{*word*81} problem under Win2003

Vladimir wrote:
At this address there is a code: outsb
Is this in your code or Borland's? outsb is most certainly a privileged
instruction so you shouldn't find it outside of the Kernel or a device
driver. Could it be a corrupted code 'segment'? Invalid pointer?
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Andrue Cope [TeamB] wrote:
Vladimir wrote:

>At this address there is a code: outsb

Is this in your code or Borland's? outsb is most certainly a privileged
instruction so you shouldn't find it outside of the Kernel or a device
driver. Could it be a corrupted code 'segment'? Invalid pointer?

I think this is not my code, I tested this on the very simple example
with one empty Form. On the same PC with the WinXP this error is absent.

{smallsort}

Vladimir wrote:
Andrue Cope [TeamB] wrote:
>Vladimir wrote:
>
>>At this address there is a code: outsb
>
>Is this in your code or Borland's? outsb is most certainly a privileged
>instruction so you shouldn't find it outside of the Kernel or a device
>driver. Could it be a corrupted code 'segment'? Invalid pointer?

I think this is not my code, I tested this on the very simple example
with one empty Form. On the same PC with the WinXP this error is absent.
This project is working well without IDE, the error can be seen only
from BDS2006.