BCB 6 and windows vista ultimate

2007-03-07 05:56:09 PM
cppbuilder111
Hello,
I have install BCB 6 in windows vista ultimate. When I compile, in linking
process,
I am receiving various warnigns and errors:
[C++ Warning] UnitFormMain.h(383): W8050 No type OBJ file present.
Disabling external types option.
[Linker Error] Fatal: Error detected (C:\1657)
[Linker Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated.
how can I solve it ?
Regards

Re:BCB 6 and windows vista ultimate

Carlos wrote:
I have install BCB 6 in windows vista ultimate. When I compile, in linking
process,
I am receiving various warnigns and errors:

[C++ Warning] UnitFormMain.h(383): W8050 No type OBJ file present.
Disabling external types option.
[Linker Error] Fatal: Error detected (C:\1657)
[Linker Error] Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated.
Probably because you are trying to write to directories that you are not
allowed to access. Turn off UAC, or change your output paths.
With UAC on, you are only allowed to write to paths under your account name.
HTH
Jon