TreeNode

2006-12-24 07:34:32 PM
cppbuilder99
Hi
I have TreeNode component on form with dynamically added data to each
node by node->AddChildObject(...,ptr);
When i Application->Terminate() is my data keep by TreeNode deleted
automatically by form ( it belongs to form ? ) or i have to loop
through each node and delete all pointers to data before i call
Application->Terminate() ?
Thanks for help if any...
Marcin

Re:TreeNode

"Marcin" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
When i Application->Terminate() is my data keep by TreeNode
deleted automatically by form ( it belongs to form ? )
No.
or i have to loop through each node and delete all pointers to
data before i call Application->Terminate() ?
Yes. Or just use the TreeView's OnDeletion event instead.
Gambit