Memory problem, what am I leaking?

After running my application for a while and under VERY stressful
conditions - (i.e. Worst Case Scenario kind of testing), my application
eventually runs out of system resources asnd starts gettng "Error
creating window device context". We have looked at the memory and CPU
usage when we start getting these errors and these are OK. Does anyone
know what kind of system resource I'm running low on when I get this
error? Also got a "Not enough storage to process this command" error
message right before all of the "Error creating window device context".
This is executing code that executed successfully thousands of times
before - all of the sudden it just stops working OK because of some
system resource being exausted. Any ideas?
R/S Aaron Rhodes

Re:Memory problem, what am I leaking?

If you are allocating resources and not freeing them, Codeguard should help
you figure out where the problem is. Have you tried compiling your app with
it?
Regards,
Bruce