TLIB Error Problem

I think this is the right group for this question. When I try to build
the library file for wxWindows using their makefile.b32 I encounter the
following problem:
snip.....
MAKE Version 5.2 Copyright (c) 1987, 2000 Borland
del ..\..\lib\zlib.lib
Could Not Find c:\wxWindows\lib\zlib.lib
tlib "..\..\lib\zlib.lib" /P512 @MAKE0000.@@@
DOS-reported error: Bad file number
TLIB 4.5 Copyright (c) 1987, 1999 Inprise Corporation
opening 'MAKE0000.@@@'

** error 1 ** deleting ..\..\lib\zlib.lib

** error 1 ** deleting zlib
Normal Termination
Output completed (0 sec consumed).
I look at the line in the makefile, I see the /P size is set to 1024 but
with my limited makefile experience (primarily in UNIX land)I have no
clue to what the real problem is.
Dennis Foulke

Re:TLIB Error Problem

Dennis Foulke < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I think this is the right group for this question.
It probably is --- but you shouldn't have posted it into an existing
thread.
When I try to build the library file for wxWindows using their
makefile.b32 I encounter the following problem:
[...]
>tlib "..\..\lib\zlib.lib" /P512 @MAKE0000.@@@
>DOS-reported error: Bad file number
>TLIB 4.5 Copyright (c) 1987, 1999 Inprise Corporation
>opening 'MAKE0000.@@@'
The order of lines seems garbled. Anyway, I guess the error message
means your DOS box is running out of file handles. You may have to
change the settings of the virtual DOS machine (VDM) to increase the
FILES number.
--
Hans-Bernhard Broeker ( XXXX@XXXXX.COM )