newbie question - ilink32 error

2003-11-12 08:20:14 PM
cppbuilder103
Hello,
I'm quite new to bcc55 and having problems when linking. The problem arises
when I try to add another bitmap in the .rc file. It works fine with the
three first! I have tried with several differents bitmaps with the same
result. I'm using the linker options -v- -Tpe -aa -c. I receive the
following message,
! Warning: Unable to perform incremental link - performing full link...
! Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated.
Any idea what's wrong?
Really appreciates an answer,
karl

Re:newbie question - ilink32 error

Any chance you have the file open, so that the linker cannot access it?
Regards
Markus Greither
"Karl" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello,
I'm quite new to bcc55 and having problems when linking. The problem
arises
when I try to add another bitmap in the .rc file. It works fine with
the
three first! I have tried with several differents bitmaps with the
same
result. I'm using the linker options -v- -Tpe -aa -c. I receive the
following message,
! Warning: Unable to perform incremental link - performing full
link...
! Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated.
Any idea what's wrong?

Really appreciates an answer,
karl

Re:newbie question - ilink32 error

Thanks for the input but all files are closed.
karl

news:2Apsb.33412$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hello,
>I'm quite new to bcc55 and having problems when linking. The problem
arises
>when I try to add another bitmap in the .rc file. It works fine with
the
>three first! I have tried with several differents bitmaps with the
same
>result. I'm using the linker options -v- -Tpe -aa -c. I receive the
>following message,
>! Warning: Unable to perform incremental link - performing full
link...
>! Fatal: Access violation. Link terminated.
>Any idea what's wrong?
>
>Really appreciates an answer,
>karl

{smallsort}