Change Currencu Setting Programmitically

2006-11-10 09:55:17 AM
cppbuilder88
Hi
I want to Change Currencu Setting Programmitically,
For example when I have a Currency named Rial (IRR)
and I choose $ sign in Database Desktop as FieldType (Design time)
and when I wrtite number 25 in Runtime, then it show me this :
25.00 Rial
I dont want to use .00 as the extension,
Although I can change it in control panel by hand
but I want when my software is installing it change it.
Any idea?
Thanks to all

Re:Change Currencu Setting Programmitically

Hi
Its still my question
any help plz?
thx
"بابك" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi
I want to Change Currencu Setting Programmitically,
For example when I have a Currency named Rial (IRR)
and I choose $ sign in Database Desktop as FieldType (Design time)
and when I wrtite number 25 in Runtime, then it show me this :
25.00 Rial
I dont want to use .00 as the extension,
Although I can change it in control panel by hand
but I want when my software is installing it change it.
Any idea?
Thanks to all

Re:Change Currencu Setting Programmitically

بابك wrote:
any help plz?
I will do my best.
"بابك" wrote in message
>I want to Change Currencu Setting Programmitically,
Have a look at SetLocaleInfo() or SetThreadLocale()
>For example when I have a Currency named Rial (IRR)
>and I choose $ sign in Database Desktop as FieldType (Design time)
That sounds like a database question.
You might get better results by asking in a database group.
>and when I wrtite number 25 in Runtime, then it show me this :
>25.00 Rial
>I dont want to use .00 as the extension,
>Although I can change it in control panel by hand
That sound like a VCL question.
You might get better results by asking in vcl.components.using
>but I want when my software is installing it change it.
Not a good idea.
Your software might however, remember that the user wants it changed,
and so change it each time it runs.

{smallsort}