Autologin to web pages - How?

2005-09-08 10:51:20 PM
cppbuilder39
Hi there!
How can i login to web page from my code? Are there any components available
for that? Or place to read about it?
Thank You
Sergey

Re:Autologin to web pages - How?

Sergey Muschin wrote:
How can i login to web page from my code? Are there any components available
for that? Or place to read about it?
You can use a HTTP component like TIdHTTP or TNMHTTP for that to
post the inputfields of the inlogpage to the server.
But all depends on the server if your post will be accepted.
You are not the first in this group who wants to do such things.
Please google a bit to find old posts in this newsgroup or
in the socket newsgroup.
Hans.