Re: Why update the version - CBuilderX no thank you!

2004-02-13 02:57:20 AM
cppbuilder30
"Rhys Sage" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I'm still on C++ Builder 3 and often use plain old Borland C++ 4.5
I also use BCB 3 and I don't need anything else 'til BCB 64-bit :)
CBuilderX , no thanks!
Any idea if you can use wxWindows with BCB 3 or BC++ 4.5
- 5.
Dave

Re:Re: Why update the version - CBuilderX no thank you!

Dave wrote:

Any idea if you can use wxWindows with BCB 3 or BC++ 4.5
- 5.
You can certinaly use it with BCB5 and 6, but I'm not sure how good the
compiler in BCB3 is. The BCB5 command-line compiler is available for
free download, though, but you wouldn't get the IDE.
Cheers
Russell