listview sorting

2004-07-08 02:58:15 AM
cppbuilder27
Hi,
in my callback function for the listview sort, the prototype should look
something like this:
int CALLBACK CompareFunc(LPARAM lParam1, LPARAM lParam2, LPARAM
lParamSort);
i know i can call the ListView_SortItems macro to specify my callback
function, but my questions is where do i specify what gets passed to the
callback function? in this case, where do i specify what i want lParam1 and
lParam2 to be in CompareFunc ()?
aloha,
mike

Re:listview sorting

mike wrote:

in my callback function for the listview sort, the prototype should look
something like this:

int CALLBACK CompareFunc(LPARAM lParam1, LPARAM lParam2, LPARAM
lParamSort);

i know i can call the ListView_SortItems macro to specify my callback
function, but my questions is where do i specify what gets passed to the
callback function? in this case, where do i specify what i want lParam1 and
lParam2 to be in CompareFunc ()?

aloha,
mike

Hello,
The lParam1 and lParam2 are the lParam members of the List Item.
--
Jogy
www.jogy.net/