Turbo Help Files

Where can I find (if they exist) the latest updates for Turbo C++ Help.
It seems that I saw or read about it recently, but now I can't find it.
Kev

Re:Turbo Help Files

I don't think there is one. I think you can download BCB6 Help
files from www.codegear.com or from Borland.com
It is too bad, the Turbo Explorer Help is terrible, even BCB 1
has better help. This can discourage someone from learning
to use Turbo C++ and I think that the purpose of this version is
to get people to learn and love the product. The help has been
broken for months if not a year. And nothing new in
www.turboexplorer.com/ since September of 2006! Abandon site?
There are, however some Turbo C++ hotfixes in:
www.codegear.com/article/36748
I hope this helps,
JD

Re:Turbo Help Files

In article <46f67f73$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, kl < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Where can I find (if they exist) the latest updates for Turbo C++ Help.
It seems that I saw or read about it recently, but now I can't find it.
Is this what you were looking for? It isn't for Turbo C++, but the
content may be quite useful.
<cc.codegear.com/Item/24792>
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

{smallsort}

Re:Turbo Help Files

David Dean [CodeGear] wrote:
In article <46f67f73$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, kl < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Where can I find (if they exist) the latest updates for Turbo C++ Help.
>It seems that I saw or read about it recently, but now I can't find it.

Is this what you were looking for? It isn't for Turbo C++, but the
content may be quite useful.

<cc.codegear.com/Item/24792>

When I click on that link I get the following message when the server
spews it guts. If it can prepare this detailed error message it could
surely produce a more concise and user friendly version instead. Perhaps
something like; "Server too busy, try again later."
Dennis Cote
Server Error in '/' Application.
Server Too Busy
Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy
Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the
Stack Trace:
[HttpException (0x80004005): Server Too Busy]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.RejectRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +146
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300;
ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Re:Turbo Help Files

Over here it is very, very, very slow.
Even with a fast Internet connection.
Will this solve the Turbo C++ help problems?
How do we install it? Will it work with Turbo C++ Explorer?

In article <46fa9e1b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
Dennis Cote < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
><cc.codegear.com/Item/24792>

When I click on that link I get the following message when the server
spews it guts. If it can prepare this detailed error message it could
surely produce a more concise and user friendly version instead. Perhaps
something like; "Server too busy, try again later."
Appears to be working again today...
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

Re:Turbo Help Files

In article <46faa59a$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Joe" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Will this solve the Turbo C++ help problems?
How do we install it? Will it work with Turbo C++ Explorer?
They're not a direct replacement. If you have the pro edition, you
can install this expert that will allow you to use a modifier key to
bring up the new help files based on what is selected in the IDE:
<cc.codegear.com/Item/23948>
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

Re:Turbo Help Files

David Dean wrote:
Appears to be working again today...
Not for me today. Maybe millions of users are eagerly downloading...
- Leo