Bookmarks and Matching Braces

2003-08-20 12:47:43 AM
cppbuilder36
I'm new to the Borland C++ IDE. I'm using version 5. Does anyone know
how to set bookmarks in the editor? Also what are the keystrokes or IDE
command to find matching braces?
~~Millard

Re:Bookmarks and Matching Braces

How things are done varies with what keyboard mapping you select. The help
covers this. You might look through it.
For my setup you set a bookmark with ^Kn where n is one of 0 through 9. To
go to the bookmark do ^Qn. To cancel the bookmark, go to it and press ^Kn
again. For matching braces use ^Q] or ^Q[
. Ed
news:3f4254a7$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...