Real easy question

Sorry, I hate these silly subjects, which do not tell what the quesiton
is about, but I don't know how to ask this one.
I am building a form, and after placing several items on the form, I
decided to add a bevel around it.
Now, I can't select the items on the form, just the bevel.
I know this is controled by the order I place things on the form, but
hopefully there is a way to change it
Thanks,
Kerry

Re:Real easy question

I found the answer, right click on the desired element, the bevel, and send
it to the back.
Kerry
Kerry Culligan wrote:
> Sorry, I hate these silly subjects, which do not tell what the quesiton
> is about, but I don't know how to ask this one.
> I am building a form, and after placing several items on the form, I
> decided to add a bevel around it.
> Now, I can't select the items on the form, just the bevel.
> I know this is controled by the order I place things on the form, but
> hopefully there is a way to change it
> Thanks,
> Kerry

Other Threads