Debugging: attaching process to debug dll's(BCB4)

I hope this is the right place to ask this question,

 Can anyone tell me if it is posible to atach to a service to debug
dll's
eg.  debuging a isapi dll.

also can I can't seen to debug with a process that is currently running.

any hint's and tips much appriciated.

Re:Debugging: attaching process to debug dll's(BCB4)

: oliver stieber <oli...@calleva.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if it is posible to atach to a service to debug
>dll's eg.  debuging a isapi dll.

Try

  Run | Attach to process...

Re:Debugging: attaching process to debug dll's(BCB4)

I've tried that and get the message "Cannot Create Process"
"Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB)" wrote:
> : oliver stieber <oli...@calleva.com> wrote:

> > Can anyone tell me if it is posible to atach to a service to debug
> >dll's eg.  debuging a isapi dll.

> Try

>   Run | Attach to process...

> --
> Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB)     http://www.econos.de/
> Please do apply judgement when sending email.

Other Threads