BCB Cached Headers

I'm not sure this is the proper place for this, but I couldn't see any
better...

I have cached headers turned on, so my builds go nice and fast.
Unfortunately, I eventually run out of disk space - seems when free space
drops below 400-800 MB, Builder (3) starts complaining.

Question is:  can I delete *.#xx files from earlier builds without screwing
something up?  Should I delete ALL the #xx files?  At a meg a piece, they
aren't huge, but I have ~200 units, and it adds up.

Any help on this would be appreciated.
Dave

Re:BCB Cached Headers

I regularly deleted the extra cached header files and never had a problem with
this.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The mist crawls from the c{*word*7}like some primordial phantom of romance

Re:BCB Cached Headers

: "Dave Curry" <curr...@navair.navy.mil> wrote:

>Unfortunately, I eventually run out of disk space - seems when free space
>drops below 400-800 MB, Builder (3) starts complaining.

Dave, if that is the case, it seems as if you have 400 MB of a CSM file -
this would be by far too large. Please have a look at Harold Howe's
article on how to optimize pre-compiled headers at

  http://www.bcbdev.com/

>Question is:  can I delete *.#xx files from earlier builds without screwing
>something up?

Yes.

>Should I delete ALL the #xx files?

Yes.

>At a meg a piece,

That you have more than one of these #nn files is a strong indication that
your pre-compiled headers are not optimal (see above). Please strive to
only have a single #nn file generated.