Scaling my forms on varying screen resolutions

I use BCB5, my display resolution is set to 800X600 but my customer uses
640X480. The form appears much larger on his screen. I have downloaded an
autosizer component from www.torry.ru. The file is a zip file which contains
a .dcr file and a .pas file. How do I install the component on my machine ?

Re:Scaling my forms on varying screen resolutions

I use BCB5, my display resolution is set to 800X600 but my customer uses
640X480. The form appears much larger on his screen. I have downloaded an
autosizer component from www.torry.ru. The file is a zip file which contains
a .dcr file and a .pas file. How do I install the component on my machine ?

Other Threads