Object Inspector won't accept C or S

Recently I can't type a 'c' or an 's' (any case) into the object inspector.
It's not the keyboard as I don't have a problem in the code editor. I tried
reinstalling BCB5 but the problem persists. Anybody experienced anything
similar?

Re:Object Inspector won't accept C or S

> Recently I can't type a 'c' or an 's' (any case) into the object inspector.

This means you have the Code Guard window docked with the Object Inspector.
You must either undock the CG window, or deselect Text Labels in it.

--
Jonathan Arnold         C/C++/CBuilder Keen Advice:
http://www.keen.com/categories/categorylist_expand.asp?sid=5156620

Re:Object Inspector won't accept C or S

Cheers (again) Jonathan.
"Jonathan Arnold" <jdarn...@buddydog.org> wrote in message

> > Recently I can't type a 'c' or an 's' (any case) into the object
inspector.

> This means you have the Code Guard window docked with the Object
Inspector.
> You must either undock the CG window, or deselect Text Labels in it.

> --
> Jonathan Arnold         C/C++/CBuilder Keen Advice:
> http://www.keen.com/categories/categorylist_expand.asp?sid=5156620
>    Comprehensive C++Builder link site:
> http://www.buddydog.org/C++Builder/c++builder.html

Other Threads