Syntax print doesn't print underscores

Is it my printer driver or what? When I print from the IDE with Syntax
printing turned on, underscores don't print. Anybody else have this
problem?

Re:Syntax print doesn't print underscores

: Mike Mallory <m...@flinet.com> wrote:

>Is it my printer driver or what? When I print from the IDE with Syntax
>printing turned on, underscores don't print. Anybody else have this
>problem?

It might be the specific font you are using?

Re:Syntax print doesn't print underscores

I have found this to be a function of the printer/printer driver and the
font being used.  I have an inkjet printer under which the default font
has no underscores, but my laserjet printer prints it fine.

David Erbas-White

Mike Mallory wrote:

> Is it my printer driver or what? When I print from the IDE with Syntax
> printing turned on, underscores don't print. Anybody else have this
> problem?

Re:Syntax print doesn't print underscores

Yes, it must be the driver. I'm using an HP inkjet, Courier New, 9 point
font. No underscores. Switch to 10 point, works fine.

A belated thanks, guys.

- Mike

Other Threads