HELP: Using BCB Activex controls in Visual C++

Hello there,

I have a problem using my activex controls (written in BCB) in my MS VC 6.0
projects. The activex does not
work correctly in design time. Can any one help me with this? (BCB = 5.0 and
MC VC = 6.0 )
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1- in BCB create a simple activex control based on the
Mask Edit
2- Place it on a dialog in a project in MS VC.
3- change the color
4- save the project
5- reopen the project
There you go! You can't see the changes you made to the color in design
time.build and run the project and it works (The control displays the color
that you set ! )

Thanx for your time
Rauf

Re:HELP: Using BCB Activex controls in Visual C++

I'm not sure, but I think a similar question was asked before. Try
searching this group (www.deja.com) for 'streaming', 'properties'.

hth,
.a

Rauf Salimi Khaligh wrote: