Unable to open file "***.lib"

I once installed a package/component (bad.lib) due to appear [Linker
Error] Unable to open file 'bad.lib', so I uninstall the BCB4 from
[start]->[control]->[remove/install] and  delete all associated
directory ( common files/borland shared, $BCB). Now,I re-install the
BCB4 again, writting  a small program , the conditions is still same
before uninstall BCB4,that is, appear [Linker Error] Unable to open
file 'bad.lib'.
Are there other files should be removed but I didn't do?  Why my
SPARELIBS column of MyProj.bpr alwaly have bad.lib? which options of
BCB envirnment should be setup or be cleared?

thanks!

Re:Unable to open file "***.lib"

: pac...@ms17.hinet..net (Ricky Jeng) wrote:

>Why my
>SPARELIBS column of MyProj.bpr alwaly have bad.lib? which options of
>BCB envirnment should be setup or be cleared?

Please open the file

  $(BCB)\Bin\Default.bpr

and remove bad.lib there.