Printing

Hi all,
I will like to make an application that take a file name as an argument and
print the file, showing the PrintDlg for printer selection.
I do not know how to called the printdlg form a BCB application since I do
not need a form and how do I capture the argument (argc,argv?).

Thanks in advance
L.McDougall

Re:Printing

> not need a form and how do I capture the argument (argc,argv?).

Any of the following will work (in descending order of preference, IMO):

1) ParamCount & ParamStr functions
2) _argc & _argv
3) The LPSTR found in WinMain

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| Senior Engineer           Roger Wagner Publishing |
| http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jdarnold            |

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy{*word*180}ing your
 face." -- Ben Williams

Other Threads