Can't find typedef AnsiString String;

Where is it? I have checked in SYSDEFS.H, SYSTEM.HPP....but nothing
there.

--

UK Time:

--
Quote: To Know The Road Ahead, Ask Those Who Had Returned.

Michael

Re:Can't find typedef AnsiString String;

> Where is it? I have checked in SYSDEFS.H, SYSTEM.HPP....but nothing
> there.

It is in sysmac.h

Harold Howe [TeamB]
http://www.bcbdev.com

Re:Can't find typedef AnsiString String;

OKay, so sysmac.h stands for System Machine?

--

UK Time:

--
Quote: To Know The Road Ahead, Ask Those Who Had Returned.

Michael

Re:Can't find typedef AnsiString String;

// SYSMAC.H: Generic macros and forward type definitions of Pascal types

Gambit

"Mike" <m...@uk.xyratex.com> wrote in message

> OKay, so sysmac.h stands for System Machine?

Other Threads