Error 216 on IDE exit.

This tends to be a problem with your video card.  It is not a problem that will
affect your machine.  Starting BCB with the -ns switch (no splash screen) often
makes it go away.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.

Re:Error 216 on IDE exit.

3rd party components can aways casue problems in the IDE since they run in the
same memory space.  If you have the source and it is in OP, then look in the
finalization sections for the mostl ikely spot for the cause of the AV.  A 216
error is happening after the normal exception handling routines have shut down
which is usually in the finalization section of a unit.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.
At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear
shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house.   (Heinlein)

Re:Error 216 on IDE exit.

> This tends to be a problem with your video card.  It is not a problem that will
> affect your machine.  Starting BCB with the -ns switch (no splash screen) often
> makes it go away.

Or if you happen to have TTargaImage installed :) ..

Loke

Other Threads