Am unable to access the new methods in an updated component

2006-01-03 04:26:31 PM
cppbuilder96
Hi!
I have made some changes in a component I had previously made and
installed. When I replace the old component with the new component,
code-insight still 'recognises' the methods and variables in the old
component and I cannot access the new methods and data in the new
components. It makes it appear like am still dealing with the old component.
Please assist me on how update to the new component properly.

Re:Am unable to access the new methods in an updated component

"pk" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

[...] assist me on how update to the new component properly.
Uninstall the current version and remove it from your
application and go from there. Otherwise, use a new name
and keep in mind that the IDE doesn't report failure when
trying to install components. It only reports success.
~ JD

Re:Am unable to access the new methods in an updated component

Thanks.
I was able to sort out the problem. I had not updated the "h file".

{smallsort}