How to center an MDIChild forma manually.

2005-03-29 08:40:57 AM
cppbuilder31
Hello,
Is it possible to center an MDI Child form manually.
If I use the automatic way, the form is not properly centered.
An answer will be appreciated.
Thanks for your help.
Jean Boivin

Re:How to center an MDIChild forma manually.

Jean Boivin wrote:
Is it possible to center an MDI Child form manually.
If I use the automatic way, the form is not properly centered.
Please repost in the vcl.components.using newsgroup
as your problem has nothing to do with the C++ language.
And repost only when you explain how one centers
a child automatically and what you consider 'not properly'.
An answer will be appreciated.

Thanks for your help.
You could express that afterwards.
Hans.

Jean Boivin wrote:
Is it possible to center an MDI Child form manually.
Wrong newsgroup section. This section (.language.cpp) deals with issues
arising from the C++ language, its standard libraries and non-visual
VCL classes.
If you are using VCL components then please repost to
.vcl.components.using. Alternatively if you are using the native API
repost to .nativeapi
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]