[Linker Error] Error: Symbol........from delayed load module MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference

2006-02-11 06:49:30 AM
cppbuilder26
What´s this means?, The produces when I set a delayed DLL in the
project. Before change, it compiled right.
[Linker Error] Error: Symbol _Borrar_Agenda from delayed load module
MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference
[Linker Error] Error: Symbol _Borrar_Alumno from delayed load module
MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference
[Linker Error] Error: Symbol _Borrar_Asignatura from delayed load module
MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference
[Linker Error] Error: Symbol _Borrar_Concepto from delayed load module
MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference
[Linker Error] Error: Symbol _Borrar_Extra from delayed load module
MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference
[Linker Error] Error: Symbol _Borrar_Material from delayed load module
MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference
[Linker Error] Error: Symbol _Borrar_Personal from delayed load module
MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference

Re:[Linker Error] Error: Symbol........from delayed load module MANAGEDLLV2.DLL is a data reference

Raul Lorenzo wrote:
What´s this means?, The produces when I set a delayed DLL in the
project. Before change, it compiled right.
Delayed-load modules are loaded when their functions are called.
This dll has exported data which cannot be called, and so, not loaded.
Either remove the data from the dll (putting behind accessor
functions), or turn off delayed load.