How can I keep on the DCom TService whenever the DCOM client stop

2003-07-29 03:21:18 PM
cppbuilder37
Dear All,
I am write a DCOM Service
I find that whenever the DCOM Client stop ,
there is a error say "Some body Close the DCOM Service" and then cannot
connect the DCOM Service again
How can I always keep the DCOM Service Running and the DCOM server always
work?
Emmanuel

Re:How can I keep on the DCom TService whenever the DCOM client stop

Who can help me?