ANN: NexusDB limited time offer expires soon

Nexus Database Systems' big .NET celebratory sale is coming to its close.
Last chance is Monday 31st, 23.59.59 Brisbane time. Make sure your order is
in by then!
Limited time offers, up to 50% off:
===================================
NexusDB Client/Server Edition (full source) US$ 450
NexusDB Client/Server Edition (crossgrade, full source) US$ 450
NexusDB Embedded Edition (full source) US$ 175
NexusDB C/S Lite (binary only) FREE from our website!
NexusDB ADO.NET Pack (provider, server binary, royalty-free) US$ 350
NexusDB ADO.NET Provider (NexusDB C/S customer Edition) US$ 120
Drivers Pack (ODBC/dbExpress, binary only) US$ 250
NexusDB Memory Manager (full source) US$ 60
All of the above can be purchased or downloaded via the Order page on our
website:
www.nexusdb.com
--
Eivind Bakkestuen