ANN: Gnostice Announces Annual Subscriptions for VCL+VCL.NET and .NET products

2006-03-09 04:11:39 PM
cppbuilder79
Gnostice Announces Annual Subscriptions for VCL+VCL.NET and .NET products
---
Gnostice Information Technologies is pleased to announce Annual Subscriptions
for the VCL+VCL.NET and .NET product ranges. Now we feel we have an offering
that makes sense to us and our users to have to go in for an Annual
Subscription, which saves substantial money for our users. It also helps us, as
a company, to look ahead on taking the products forward and not having to every
time look at new pricing/upgrade pricing and so on.
Annual Subscriptions will have a set price for fresh licenses and a special
renewal price of less than 50% of the fresh license price. There will also be a
special price for purchasing the Annual Subscriptions for our existing users.
The following are the Annual Subscriptions currently available:
VCL + VCL.NET Professional Subscription
If you have any questions or feedback for us, please feel free to email us.