Newsgroups are Dead

2003-10-01 11:26:29 PM
cppbuilder84
Is anyone else have trouble downloading the Borland Newsgroups? I find that
most of the newsgroups are dead. I am posting this here because I can not
download or post to most of the other newsgroups. Is there a virus attack on
the Borland server?
Hope this gets fixed and regards
Larry.

Re:Newsgroups are Dead

[I'm sending you this in E-Mail as well, in case you don't see it here.]
"Larry Johnson" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
Is anyone else have trouble downloading the Borland Newsgroups? I find that
most of the newsgroups are dead. I am posting this here because I can not
download or post to most of the other newsgroups. Is there a virus attack on
the Borland server?
The server was dead, but is up and running (with intermedate crawling phases)
again. You may have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to newsgroups because
the messages had to be renumbered on the server.