FileIsTempFile not found?

2006-02-11 10:00:42 AM
cppbuilder51
Sorry, the C++Builder 6 IDE says "FileIsTempFile" is not a property of
TIdAttachment?!?
I am confused, what's wrong?

Re:FileIsTempFile not found?

Mr. Wuf wrote:
Sorry, the C++Builder 6 IDE says "FileIsTempFile" is not a property of
TIdAttachment?!?
I am confused, what's wrong?
See Remy's response from August 2005:
FileIsTempFile is an Indy 10 property. Sounds like you do not have
Indy 10
installed in BCB.
Gambit

Re:FileIsTempFile not found?

Yea, I was wondering because the indy 9 documentation says there is a
property "FileIsTempFile" in Indy v9! Thanks for reply.

{smallsort}

"Mr. Wuf" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Yea, I was wondering because the indy 9 documentation
says there is a property "FileIsTempFile" in Indy v9!
No, it doesn't. FileIsTempFile has never been a part of any Indy version
prior to 10. Are you sure you are not looking at Indy 10 documentation
instead?
Gambit

Re:FileIsTempFile not found?

No, it doesn't. FileIsTempFile has never been a part of any Indy version
prior to 10. Are you sure you are not looking at Indy 10 documentation
instead?
Yes, I am sure. I downloaded this one:
www.projectindy.org/downloads/Indy-9-0-Help-HtmlHelp.zip. Then I
searched for "TIdAttachment" in the index box and it is still there.
I don't need this property very much.. I wanted to notify you about that
only.