Using OpenGL with Builder 6

2004-05-13 07:08:41 AM
cppbuilder5

Re:Using OpenGL with Builder 6

Hi Miguel,
Any component?? Any piece of advice?? #include <GL/glut.h>is enough??

PD: The only free component I had found is OpenGLAP, by Allan Petersen.
I have not tested it at all, but still looking for alternatives.
I have done some experiments with:
OpenGLPanel by
Daniel Plakosh at < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >or
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
and it worked fine, even on C++ Builder 6 (if you comment out some
#includes, that are not available an not necessary on BCB6)
greetings,
Martin

Re:Using OpenGL with Builder 6

{smallsort}