Upgrade makes Dos window for project

2006-09-07 08:04:34 PM
cppbuilder13
Hello all,
We have imported a normal windows project to BoRDeVStdio and it will insist
on running with a pop up Dos window. Can anyone tell me how to stop the pop
up window, it must be an option but which one where?
Alan Hastings
Alan Hastings

Re:Upgrade makes Dos window for project

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Alan Hastings" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
We have imported a normal windows project to BoRDeVStdio and it will insist
on running with a pop up Dos window. Can anyone tell me how to stop the pop
up window, it must be an option but which one where?
IIRC that is a bug in the importing of old projects. There is an old
QC report, but it was closed as cannot reproduce:
<qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx>
If you have a good test case, I can edit the report and get it opened.
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

Re:Upgrade makes Dos window for project

Thank you David.
I went to look at the previous report then my current bdsproj file. I
noticed a gap in one of the ilink lines which may have come across badly
from the bpr file. I will be able to track it down now.
Thanks for the help.
Alan Hastings
Alan Hastings
"David Dean" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Alan Hastings" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>We have imported a normal windows project to BoRDeVStdio and it will
insist
>on running with a pop up Dos window. Can anyone tell me how to stop the
pop
>up window, it must be an option but which one where?

IIRC that is a bug in the importing of old projects. There is an old
QC report, but it was closed as cannot reproduce:

<qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx>

If you have a good test case, I can edit the report and get it opened.

--
-David

Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

{smallsort}