How can lock a component at a panel?

2003-07-07 05:41:21 AM
cppbuilder31
I have a panel 100x30 (w,h) and a combobox with the same dimension, i would
lock it at the panel so when the window when resized and also the panel,
also the combobox are resized proportionally at the panel...
(futhermore if i want make this constant of proportional only at the width
how can i do?)

Re:How can lock a component at a panel?

"b" <borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using>wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>I have a panel 100x30 (w,h) and a combobox with the
^^^^^^^^
>same dimension, i would lock it at the panel so when the
>window when resized and also the panel, also the
>combobox are resized proportionally at the panel...
^^^^^^^^

Have a look at the Align and Anchor properties.
^^^^^
Huh?
~ JD

Re:How can lock a component at a panel?

"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Huh?
And your actual question is.....? Don't use arrows to ask questions, they
don't work correctly unless a fixed-width font is used, which is not always
the case (I don't use fixed-width fonts for reading and writing messages,
for example). Please always ask your questions in human-readible clear text
instead.
Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:How can lock a component at a panel?

[...] Don't use arrows to ask questions, they don't work
correctly unless a fixed-width font is used, which is not
always the case
Never occured to me.
I was razzing you because a ComboBox doesn't have an Align
property.
~ JD