Problem with docking TToolBar

2003-08-27 02:10:15 AM
cppbuilder89
I have a TControlBar wich can receive several TToolBars as dock objects. The
problem is the orientation of the TToolBar after they are docked, some times
the orientation is vertical, while I need to be always horizontal. I can't
find any property to fix this. Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Re:Problem with docking TToolBar

Maybe the answer is to set the wrapable property to false?. So far it does
the trick.
"Gonzalo Nieva" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje