Set image at runtime

2003-12-10 04:53:43 PM
cppbuilder111
Greetings,
Does anyone know how to set the picture for TImage during runtime?
Thanks.

Re:Set image at runtime

ascll wrote:
Does anyone know how to set the picture for TImage during runtime?
Please tell where your picture resides. On disk ?
Hans.

Re:Set image at runtime

This article shows a method to load a picture at runtime:
www.geocities.com/rodolfofrino/ListOfTImages.html
Rodolfo
"ascll" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Greetings,

Does anyone know how to set the picture for TImage during runtime?

Thanks.

{smallsort}

Re:Set image at runtime

"Hans Galema" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
ascll wrote:

>Does anyone know how to set the picture for TImage during runtime?

Please tell where your picture resides. On disk ?

Hans.
Yes, on my C drive or somewhere on the disk.

Re:Set image at runtime

"Rodolfo Frino" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
This article shows a method to load a picture at runtime:

www.geocities.com/rodolfofrino/ListOfTImages.html

Rodolfo
Thanks for your reply.
I could use "imgPicture ->Picture ->LoadFromFile()" to load a BMP pictures
and NOT JPG pictures during runtime. Do you know why?
I could load the JPG pictures using Properties Editor.

Re:Set image at runtime

"ascll" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I could use "imgPicture ->Picture ->LoadFromFile()" to load
a BMP pictures and NOT JPG pictures during runtime. Do
you know why?
Did you include jpeg.hpp into your program to enable JPEG support? Does the
filename have a ".jpg" or ".jpeg" extension? What is the actual problem you
are having with loading the file? Please be more specific.
Gambit

Re:Set image at runtime

"ascll" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I could use "imgPicture ->Picture ->LoadFromFile()" to load
>a BMP pictures and NOT JPG pictures during runtime. Do
>you know why?

Did you include jpeg.hpp into your program to enable JPEG support? Does
the
filename have a ".jpg" or ".jpeg" extension? What is the actual problem
you
are having with loading the file? Please be more specific.
By adding the "jpeg.hpp" to my program, my problem was solved. Thanks.