Panel - Moving existing Component from Form to Form Panel ?

2004-06-25 10:37:43 PM
cppbuilder102
Adding a control directly to a Panel is fine, the Panel takes ownership.
But if I try to move a Control already on the Form to the Panel it just
does not attach.
Is there a way of attaching a Control to the Panel using the Object
Inspector ?

Re:Panel - Moving existing Component from Form to Form Panel ?

The answer to my own question is : Use Copy, Cut and Paste to Panel.
"Juliet Nicholson" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Adding a control directly to a Panel is fine, the Panel takes ownership.

But if I try to move a Control already on the Form to the Panel it just
does not attach.

Is there a way of attaching a Control to the Panel using the Object
Inspector ?

Re:Panel - Moving existing Component from Form to Form Panel ?

"Juliet Nicholson" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there a way of attaching a Control to the Panel
using the Object Inspector ?
No. You would have to select the component and copy it to the clipboard via
Ctrl-C, then delete the component from the form completely, and then select
the Panel and use Ctrl-V to paste the copied component onto the Panel.
Gambit

{smallsort}