i/o 21 error drive combo box component

2007-01-10 04:49:04 AM
cppbuilder21
Hello
...do not know where to catch(... it ?.
I have DriveComboBox component on form it is working fine but when I
pick drive A: and there is no disk inside it throw at me "I/O 21 Error"
Can someone help me and explain how can i solve this ?
Thank you.

Re:i/o 21 error drive combo box component

Marcin < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Can someone help me and explain how can i solve this ?
You can turn that error off but I don't recall how. Search
the archives and pay attention to the native.api group:
www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
or
groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
~ JD

Re:i/o 21 error drive combo box component

Look in the help on the Windows API for the function SetErrorMode with an
argument of SEM_FAILCRITICALERRORS
. Ed
Marcin wrote in message
news:eo0v6o$ig0$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

...do not know where to catch(... it ?.
I have DriveComboBox component on form it is working fine but when I pick
drive A: and there is no disk inside it throw at me "I/O 21 Error"
Can someone help me and explain how can i solve this ?

{smallsort}