resizing and anchors

2007-05-16 04:36:58 AM
cppbuilder68
I am having issues where anchors are not always working when I show a
form. I am using a docking library from aq time. For example, when a
form is shown a button will move over on top a list box. Or, another
issue I have is a TntPanel inside a scroll box is the half the size.
I would like to debug this issue but I am not sure where to start. I was
hoping to understand resizing and anchors better.
Is it possible I am doing something wrong where the anchor feature
doesn't always work?
I guess I could go back to the vb6 method to fix this but thats a lot of
work!
Dave